THE BANYAN TREE: VOLUME II - BRINGING CHANGE - LAWS AND LEGAL AID FOR SOCIAL ACTION
( By Editor : Carol Huss )
< Reading Room Home
- Within the present Indian legal system, is justice reaching the masses? Illustrate your answer with examples.
- Briefly describe the fundamental rights and directive principles enshrined in the Constitution.
- What is bonded labour and explain the Act abolishing it.
- Discuss the issue of child labour.
- What are the constitutional rights of women?
- Discuss the law on rape.
- Explain the law on environmental protection and comment on the Bhopal gas tragedy.
- What is meant by legal aid and to what extent has it been successful ?
- What are the legal problems in your area and is there any legal aid society to help people with their legal problems ?