THE BANYAN TREE: VOLUME II : BRINGING CHANGE - A FUTURE PERSPECTIVE ON CREATIVE HEALTH NONVIOLENT ACTION
( By Editor : Carol Huss )
< Reading Room Home
- Can you imagine a peaceful tomorrow? If not, why not? What "traps" in your own perception have blocked your attempts to dream?
- What do you think it would take to alter the state of violence in the world?
- List five actions youíve performed this year that fit into your vision of "building the kingdom" (making a New Society).
- Where are you in your work :
- Peopleís Movement: organization and participation to bring a new society.
- Nonviolent action: Ahimsa.
- Analyze where and how to get where you want to be.
- Do you love your enemies? How do you do it?
- Write the most inspiring personís life story you know who lived and practiced nonviolent action.
- Are you a transformed nonconformist -- in what way?
- What do you see as the further role of Voluntary Agencies in India?
- How are you working towards a new society?