I. Psychological Intervention:
- Self-exposure to the element
- The fast: Fast of moral pressure; hunger strike; Satyagraha fast.
- Reverse trial
- Nonviolent harassement.
II. Physical Intervention:
- Sit-in; Stand-in; Ride-in; Wade-in; Mill-in; Pay-in.
- Nonviolent raids; Nonviolent air raids; Nonviolent invasion; Nonviolent interjection; Nonviolent obstruction; Nonviolent occuption.
III. Social Intervention:
IV. Economic Interventions:
- Establishing new social patterns.
- Overloading of facilities
- Guerrilla theater
- Alternative social institution
- Alternative communication system.
V. Political Interventions:
- Reverse strike
- Stay-in strike
- Nonviolent land seizure
- Defiance of blockades
- Politically motivated counterfeiting
- Preclusive purchasing
- Seizure of assets
- Selective partronage
- Alternative markets
- Alternative transportation system
- Alternative economic institutions.
- Overloading of administrative systems
- Disclosing identites of secret agents
- Seeking imprisonment
- Civil disobedience of "neutral" laws
- Work-on without collaboration
- Dual sovereignty and parallel government.