Assessment of this component measures the health disaster preparedness program's working relationship and coordination with key authorities and institutions. The assessment should be carried out to define the:
· Level of coordination with technical departments or units within the Ministry of Health;
· Level of coordination with other health sector entities;
· Level of coordination with other sectors.
· Is there effective participation of other technical units in disaster preparedness activities?
· Which institutions are currently participating in disaster preparedness activities together with the health sector?
· Is there a mutual understanding or agreement with other health institutions?
· What is the relationship and level of commitment with Civil Defense, Ministry of Communications, Ministry of Housing, and other key institutions that play an important role in emergency situations?
· Are there provisions, current agreements, or joint activities with the UN agencies, bilateral agencies, or NGOs?
Sources of information:
The assessment team should visit the offices of the Civil Defense, UNDP, WHO, UNICEF, FAO, and other selected UN or bilateral agencies as well as selected NGOs.
Summary of findings:
The summary of coordination activities should define the degree of involvement and commitment of the agencies participating in the interview
Health Library © 2023 All Rights Reserved MiracleworX Web Design Mumbai