People have always argued the role of the ?stroke of luck? in business. Then there have been ones who have advocated the doctrine of fortune favouring the brave.
I firmly believe that fortune favours the planner. You may be brave enough to attempt a climb to the Everest, but courage alone will not take you through. The essential ingredient in any form of success is planning.
In business, as in conquering Everest, your chances of triumph increase manifold if you go into the microscopic details of what it takes to get to your goal. You have to know what resources are required, and in what numbers. You have to determine what are your strengths and weaknesses. You have to scan the surroundings and environmental conditions.
Planning is to business what weapon is to a soldier. As any soldier would tell you, that venturing into a battlefield without a weapon is not a smart idea. Also different terrains require different kinds of weapons. A business Plan helps you gun down the challenges posed by changing customer preferences, competitors, new trends, economic environment, etc.
I have been creating Business Plans for the last 5 years. My clients have been able to reap rich harvests of new customers and new markets consistently. Here is what you will get out of a solid Business Plan.
- You will get an accurate picture of where you stand in you market place today. What is the overall scenario regarding your intrinsic strengths and weaknesses. You will see new opportunities on the horizon which were not visible earlier. You will know what factors could thwart your progress in future.
- You will get a clear direction as to where you should be headed in the next one year. You will know where you want to be in terms of your financial standing, your brand image, your sales results, your competitive standing, managing your manpower, your quality parameters, etc.
- You will get a comprehensive map of getting there. All that which is part of your business will be dealt with in detail. Fundamentals like, segmentation, positioning, advertising and promotion, distribution, pricing, packaging, customer loyalty, marketing strategy, financial forecasts, human resource management, daily business operations, etc. will be a part of your business as an intentional design.
- You will know exactly what needs to be done and when, so that you get the maximum mileage out of your Business Plan. You will have an activity schedule right in front of you everyday for the next one year. You will not search for a response to events after they happen. You will be ready for them when they happen.
- You will get a back up plan for the unforeseen dangers that might try to eclipse your business.
- MOST OF ALL, YOU WILL GET A 30-40% OF INCREASE IN YOUR BUSINESS WITHIN ONE YEAR AS RESULT OF A SOLID PLAN AND NOT BY ACCIDENT.
All you have to do is call me at 09816086868 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your business plan.